Thursday, June 18, 2009

The List So Far

Wait.
Is this my second post of the day?
Yes, miracles still occur. I hope the time/space continuum can handle this.

Just looking at my Excel spreadsheet (so casually I drop it into conversation!) and wanted to list my favorite movies of 2009.
Note: This includes every movie I have seen that is new to me, not just new releases.
To be honest, I did not include the fact that I watched Anchorman Tuesday night or that I watched Crocodile Dundee (the 1st one of course) on Memorial Day. I dismiss the first one b/c I've seen it many many times and the second one because I had like 4 gin and tonics beforehand. Drunk viewing rarely gets on The Spreadsheet.

Aguirre, the Wrath of God
Pineapple Express
Searching for the Wrong-Eyed Jesus
Thieves Like Us
Little Deiter Needs to Fly
City of Ember
Ball of Fire
UP
Easy Living
The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai

1 comment:

linda said...

i'm really intimidated by the fact that "hugs" is listed as one of the things you "love."

this friendship is going to take some compromise.