Thursday, June 18, 2009

Nicer Film Titles

So this is Thursday's "Highlight of the Day" (another highlight being, obviously, that today is Friday Eve).
I realize that it's technically something you Twitter, but since it makes me hate myself and humanity I'll just present it "old skool." Because when you really think about it, my/our/your daily life is pretty boring and I don't think I ever want to live in a world where I ever care what anyone (even Philip Seymour Hoffman) eats for lunch.

Just take a movie title and make it...nicer

I think my favorite titles are Schindler's Shopping List and There May Be Minor Contusions (But On the Bright Side, Look How Much Oil!)

The only ones I've come up with are Courage and Mutual Respect in Las Vegas and Evening of the Living Challenged

No comments: